Singer XL-550 | FUTURA stitching and embroidery machine
The embroidery machine for people who love to sew.
With 215 sewing stitches, 125 built-in embroidery designs and great automatic features, it’s so easy to let your creativity lead the way! Create monogrammed napkins, embroidered garments, decorative pillows and so much more, all with one machine: the SINGER® FUTURA XL-550 sewing and embroidery machine.
Your security is our priority; we employ robust measures to safeguard your information.
Timely and reliable delivery is our commitment to you.
3 Days Easy Return Policy *
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewing’s biggest timesaver!
- Separate Bobbin Winding Motor
- You can easily wind a bobbin while sewing or embroidering.
- Speed Control
- Reduce the speed for precise sewing. Easily accessible on the front of your machine.
- 6 StayBright™ LED Lights
- Fills the sewing surface with light, making it easier to view your work and eliminating eye strain
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System
- Automatic bobbin thread pick up for quicker threading. The clear cover makes it easy to see the bobbin supply.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
- Easy to place multiple layers or bulky fabrics under the presser foot
- 2 Built-In Spool Pins
- Horizontal and vertical thread delivery are handy for twin needle sewing, specialty sewing and topstitching techniques.
- 2 Accessory Trays
- The machine accessories are within handy reach, stored in the Removable Extension Table. Plus, another extra accessory storage in the embroidery
- Embroidery Features
- To access the built-in tutorials in the software for your SINGER® FUTURA™ sewing & embroidery machine, please follow these instructions:
- > Open the software.
- > Click on the Help tab at the top of the toolbar.
- > Click on How-To Tutorial.
- > Choose a category.
- 2 Snap-On Hoops Included
- Create beautiful embroideries in a variety of sizes: Extra Large 260 mm x 160 mm and Small 100 mm x 100 mm.
- Multi-Hoop Capability to Embroider Designs Larger than One Hoop
- Gives endless possibilities to embroider designs up to 480 mm x 280 mm (18 ½” x 11”)
- 125 Embroidery Designs Included
- A large selection of embroidery designs are included to get you started right away.
- Design File Capability
- Automatically reads most embroidery design file formats.
- Basic Editing of All Designs
- Customize your embroidery on your computer screen. Combine multiple designs into one design file and add lettering to personalize your embroidery. Select custom colors for your threads. Rotate embroidery designs in one degree increments for perfect placement and design possibilities. Flip embroidery designs horizontally and/or vertically or repeat embroidery designs for even more creative possibilities. Resizing capability allows you to reduce or enlarge the embroidery design for use on any project.
- Lettering Program with 20 Fonts
- Select from 20 embroidery fonts to personalize or monogram your projects. Letters can be sized, rotated and shaped with 30 lettering frames such as arc, banner, wave and more.
- Built-In Multi-Lingual Alphabet
- English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Turkish, Norwegian and Russian
- Trace Design
- Trace the outline of the design in the embroidery hoop to accurately position the design.
- 3D Realistic View and Print Capabilities
- Stitches appear on the computer screen exactly as they will sew. Print the design to create placement templates.
- Connects Directly to Computer via USB Cable
- Quick transfer of designs, no additional hardware or cards are needed.
- Windows® Compatible
- Operates with any computer with an Operating System of Windows® XP / Vista® / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (Windows® 8 & 8.1 require a software update available at Futura-Support.com)
- Software Included
- Software CD including Installation Software, AutoPunch™, HyperFont™ and Editing. AutoPunch™ converts clip art, logos and self-created designs into embroidery. HyperFont™ converts all TrueType fonts on your PC into embroidery. Advanced Editing allows you to edit existing embroidery designs
- Additional Embroidery Designs
- Download additional embroidery designs at myembroideries.com.
- Sewing Features
- Extra-Large Sewing Space
- The arm length to the right of the needle is 210 mm (8 ¼”) which gives more space for Quilts and other Large Projects.
- 215 Built-In Stitches
- For a wide variety of sewing. You will always have the perfect stitch for every project.
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonholes are quickly and easily sewn in a simple one-step process. Both columns are sewn in the same direction to lie smoothly and prevent distortion. Also includes an Endless Button hole.
- Up to 7mm Stitch Width
- Decorative stitches are wide, bold and beautiful.
- Automatic Tension
- The best tension is automatically set for any stitch
- Presser Foot Sensor
- Notifies with error message and buzzer when presser foot is not down
- Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate
- Makes it easy to create buttonholes, even on thick fabrics or uneven fabric thicknesses
- Programmable Needle Up / Down
- One touch sets the needle to stop up or down for easy pivoting, appliqué, accurate stitch placement and more.
- Electronic Twin Needle Function
- Limits the stitch width when using a twin needle on decorative stitches to prevent needle breakage
- Drop Feed
- A convenient lever lowers the feed teeth for free-motion embroidery and creative top stitching.
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin thread while sewing. In embroidery it cuts the threads between color changes and at the end.
Delivery Available State List In India -
Andhra Pradesh (Amaravati) Arunachal Pradesh (Itanagar) Assam (Dispur) Bihar (Patna) Chhattisgarh (Raipur) Goa (Panaji) Gujarat (Gandhinagar) Haryana (Chandigarh) Himachal Pradesh (Shimla) Jharkhand (Ranchi) Karnataka (Bangalore) Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram) Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal) Maharashtra (Mumbai) Manipur (Imphal) Meghalaya (Shillong) Mizoram (Aizawl) Nagaland (Kohima) Odisha (Bhubaneshwar) Punjab (Chandigarh) Rajasthan (Jaipur) Sikkim (Gangtok) Tamil Nadu (Chennai) Telangana (Hyderabad) Tripura (Agartala) Uttarakhand (Dehradun) Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow) West Bengal (Kolkata)
Andaman and Nicobar Islands(Port Blair)
Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu(Daman)
Jammu & Kashmir (Srinagar-S*, Jammu-W*)